Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Out of the mouth of babes...My kids love getting tattoos -- the kind that can wash off of course. Recently, they got a few out of a machine at the local pizza place. These tattos were Chinese writing with the English translation. Jeremy excitedly showed me his and asked me what it said. I admit I lied to him. I told him it said "shine" when actually it said "sexy." I wasn't really in the mood to explain that word.

There are times when I am glad Anna is reading very well, but this night was not one of them. When Jeremy showed her the tattoo, she informed him it said "sexy." Busted. So I lied again and said I didn't see it very well. I'm setting a great exampe for my kids.

The best part of this whole story is what they did with the tattoo. Jeremy cut the chinese symbols out and pasted them on his hairless chest. Then, with some assistance, Jack tattooed is bottom with the word "sexy." I'm not sure why they chose his bottom, but I wasn't up to asking any questions. I was trying my hardest to be firm without laughing. I should've taken a picture, but I'll have enough ammunition to blackmail him someday without adding his sexy tattoo to the mix.

No comments: