Thursday, October 25, 2007

I had a really catchy title for this post, but now I'm too tired and medicated to think of it. I'm lucky I can remember what I was going to write about since I thought of it about five hours ago.

I'm beginning to see the light at the end of this title called babyhood. Within the month I will begin packing up baby bottles and we have purchased the last can of formula. Every member of the family will soon be forward-facing in the van, and hopefully, we will no longer need to buy diapers by summer 2009 (I'll give Baby until he's 2 1/2 to potty train him).

He's finally began sleeping through the night again this week, so I pray the trend continues. He's very close to walking, and pizza and Froot Loops have already become his favorite foods.

Now I can focus more energy on getting our finances in order so we can afford to build on another room because as Baby reaches each of these milestones, all of the kids keep getting bigger and needing more space (or am I the one who really needs the space?).

No comments: