Thursday, October 18, 2007

Jeremy is going to be the death of me and he's only 6-almost-7 years old. He corrects me, argues with me and disregards my vast knowledge. It doesn't usually happen with D who claims to have his bluff in. What bluff? Is D scarier than I am? And what does that have to do with being right? He was looking for some pants in the dryer, and for the second time I told him that he didn't have any clothes in there. I informed him that only Jack's clothes were in the dryer. Of course, he noticed right then that Anna's jacket was mixed in. Good grief!! Obviously I had to make it crystal clear -- Jeremy YOU have no clothes in the dryer. Later he gave me a note that said Mome I luv you. I tell ya he's going to kill me.

Now back to the Rutgers-South Florida game...

No comments: