Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Will it never end?!? Son #3 woke up with a fever today! I pray he sleeps well tonight because I can't take much more. I guess that's what I get for being blessed with four kids.

Other than illness there's nothing else very exciting going on in my life. Sickness, girl scouts, boy scouts, indoor soccer and basketball. I misplaced my calendar for a few days, and I was afraid we were going to have to drop all extra-curricular activities because I didn't know when anything was scheduled. Fortunately, the calendar has been found so life can return to normal.

D is planning a guys-only ski trip with my blessing. I don't think I'm crazy, and I don't plan to hold it over his head either. He's actually great about giving me girl time, so I know I'll survive the long weekend and he will make it up to me. I think movies, fast food and a trip to the grandparents will be on our schedule that weekend.

I've stalled long enough. It's time to force Jack to go to bed. It's not going to be pretty, but somebody's got to do it.

No comments: