Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I am working from home today because round 2 of the flu or whatever has hit the household again. However, I don't think it is as severe this time. Over the weekend, either the stomach bug got me or it was something I ate at a new restaurant we tried. Regardless, I'll associate it with the restaurant so I doubt we'll be going back there anytime soon.

While I was in the southeastern part of the state telling teachers about some wonderful programs we offer, I got a phone call from my husband. Son #2 was running a fever of 102. Not much I can do when I'm more than three hours away. But today he seems to be doing better, especially after I dosed him with some motrin. I dropped the baby off at my MIL's and turned on the TV for Jack, so I should be able to get some work done.

Then tonight I'm turning all the kids over to D and heading out to bunko. I've been having a hard time concentrating because of the migraine meds, so hopefully I can still enjoy myself. I really need a good night.

OK. Now back to work.

No comments: