Monday, February 25, 2008

Thank goodness Spencer is starting to sleep through the nights FINALLY because I see some late nights in my future. We are now the usually happy owners of a Wii. I say usually because it depends on if Anna or Jeremy is winning if that certain person is happy or not. It will take some time for them to get the hang of just enjoying themselves, having fun and laughing.

Their mom and dad on the other hand? I domintated at tennis after about four matches, but D managed to beat me at bowling in the 10th frame after I led the entire game. I will be taking some pain medication before going to bed tonight. Of course, the only time D and I can manage to get in some decent, serious game time is after the kids have gone to bed.

Fortunately, D and I share a love of video games...or unfortunately. It may be very hard for us to turn off the machine at a decent hour.

No comments: