Thursday, February 14, 2008

I will give my husband his due. He got up at 6 a.m. and drove to the nearest Krispy Kreme which is at least 25 minutes away to buy heart-shaped donuts for the kids for breakfast. But to top it off -- he sent me a dozen gourmet dipped strawberries and eight gourmet dipped cookies. No need to waste flowers on me. He knows what I like. I have offered to share with my co-workers, but unfortunately, no one has taken me up on the offer...

I wish I was better at all of this for him. I did buy him the Sleepless in Seattle DVD several days ago when I saw it on display. He loves the soundtrack so I thought he'd like to have the movie. Maybe we'll watch it when we are childless this weekend. And I am encouraging him to go on a guys-only ski trip next month, so that should count for something.

No comments: