Wednesday, January 2, 2008

This is not a New Year's resolution. It's a I've-got-to-do-something-about-these-migraines-or-else-they-are-going-to-kill-resolution. I'm cutting down on chocolate and caffeine. I don't think they are major triggers, but they don't help when combined with my real triggers which are lack of sleep and wacky weather changes. I am also resolved to try to go to sleep by 11 p.m. I'm not sure how that's going to work out, but I've got to do something. I'm going through the prescription stuff like it's candy.

The paint smells probably haven't helped, but it was worth it. Anna's room is very cute. It would be even better if I had the energy to get the curtains up and if we had another place to put Spencer's crib. Oh, well. Next project is either their bathroom or our bedroom. Both involve the removal of wallpaper, so I'm not sure when I'll get that ambitious.

No comments: