Thursday, August 2, 2007

Not much time to blog. Last night we spent the evening encouraging, sympathizing, advising, counseling our friend whose marriage is most definitely on the rocks. After she emailed me on Tuesday with some new information, I hit a wall. I had no words -- advice, comfort, nothing. I was angry and bitter. There's nothing I can do but pray, and right now, I'm not even sure how to pray.

Anyway, after that emotionally draining evening, I woke up the next morning to two sick little boys. Baby is congested, wheezing and coughing. Jack is running mysterious fever. Hopefully, they will both recover quickly because I can't take another day like today. Baby didn't nap well, and Jack wanted me to hold him constantly.

However, tomorrow is another day, and D and I will be going on a double date.

No comments: