Monday, August 6, 2007

I don't really see any excuse for adultery. If anyone can prove me wrong, go for it, but I'll tell you right now, I don't care how crappy their marriage is (or anyone else's) -- if he is so miserable and actually has the nerve to sleep with another person, then he just needed to step up and step out of his marriage. Obviously, my friend's situation has become the *worst case scenario* we discussed. 'Nuff said. (I'm still pretty ticked about it all.)

I am so ready for school to start. It will be nice going to the store with only one or two children in tow. However, I think I've handled it pretty well. Of course, it's a couple of minutes before 9 -- I'm waiting to start my work project on the hour -- and I've finally sat down. I finished vacuuming about 20 minutes ago, made manicotti for dinner and only have three loads of laundry left to fold. The rest of the week should be pretty easy.

However, I did not get in my full 20 hours last week due to children's illnesses so I've got some making up to do this week. It's almost 9 so I'd better get started.

No comments: