Monday, June 25, 2007

Hopefully, I will know by the end of the week if life will continue as is or if we will actually be able to create a realistic budget (not that I would actually do it). D has been asked by the owner of a company to tell him how much it would take to get him on board. We've thought about it, discussed it and prayed about it. I feel good about the opportunity, and I've left the financial praying to D. If he gets what he's asking for (or even close to it), we will be able to afford things like paying off debt quicker and building our savings - such luxuries!

The big reunion is this week, so I'm squeezing in some work hours early. Then I won't be back in the office for a couple of weeks. The kids are looking forward to this weekend too. Bowling, swimming, bingo...lots of stuff to do. D and I have roped my brothers into playing in the family golf tournament. Last time I actually got the prize for the longest drive -- definitely a fluke. Of course, I'm competitive enough to want to win any of the prizes, but I don't care enough to actually go out and play golf between reunions -- which are held once every three years.

I'll try to post some more tomorrow. I'm going to try to write at least a short paragraph each day. Such lofty goals!

No comments: