Friday, August 29, 2008

A few random thoughts:

I love The Colbert Report. For some reason, he makes me laugh out loud and that doesn't happen often.

It is very bizarre to see a man you used to throw koosh balls at offering commentary on national TV. Unfortunately, I tuned in at the end of ABC's convention recap with Matthew Dowd and Donna Brazile. I'm glad Matt hasn't been ostracized from the political world. I need to be more aware of when he is going to be speaking or has posted a column. He's one of my political gauges.

My eating habits are atrocious. It is after 11 p.m. and sitting next to me would be chips, dip, fudge stripe cookies and a coke. I'm pathetic, but I feel no desire to change -- especially since the migraines have eased up considerably.

Maybe I can counteract the junk food with a little Wii -- if I can get the energy. Oh, it's a vicious cycle.

No comments: