Monday, August 11, 2008

What a day! My two oldest children accepted Christ as their Savior back in January. Actually, Jeremy made the decision about two years ago, but we weren't sure he fully understood the commitment. Anyway, today they took another big step and were baptized. Jeremy asked D to baptize him, so that was very special. Anna chose one of our ministers to do the task. Fortunately, the one she chose has known D and I since before Anna was born, so he was able to personalize the experience. All the grandparents and one aunt were there to witness the event. It was a great night!

I'm headed to Boston this week and am greatly looking forward to it. The meetings should be very interesting, and I've never been to that city. I also think the kids and I could use a break from each other. It's incredibly late right now and since I have an early flight, I'd better shut it down and try to get at least a few hours of sleep. I'll let you know how the Boston cuisine rates.

No comments: