Tuesday, April 3, 2007

The other side

I don't want to jinx myself, but I might be seeing the other side of this wall. Of course, another wall will probably pop up again soon.

We hit some major milestones in the past few days. Baby has been sleeping approximately 10 hours for the past couple of nights. Next thing you know he'll be demanding his Thomas the Tank Engine shirt just like his older brother is doing right at this moment (10:45 at night!!). For now, I will enjoy Baby's sweet sounds before they turn to whining.

I spent Monday afternoon on the Great Bike Hunt. Jeremy was ready for a bigger bike, and I wanted him to be able to give Jack his old bike before Jack's birthday next week. (As the baby of the family, I am very sensitive to hand-me-downs. Nothing wrong with them, but I'd like to try to make them as painless as possible. Of course, Jack doesn't know the difference right now.) Anyway, Jeremy is so particular about EVERYTHING, so we went to a couple of different locations of the same two stores and the major toy store. Three hours later, he decided on the perfect bike, but then he had to wait for D to get home to assemble it. I could've done it, but why should I deprive him of the privilege?shnnnnnnnnbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

I had to leave the line above in the post because Jack forced my fingers onto the keyboard to write it. Then he told me "Dare you go. You welcome!"

I will end on that note since it's almost 11, and he must go to sleep!

No comments: