Monday, July 30, 2007

What a week! We took our first child-centered vacation with the rest of my family -- brothers, spouses, parents, kids. The kids loved Silver Dollar City, the magic show, the indoor/outdoor waterpark and miniature golf. While some of the adults enjoyed shopping. Shopping is not usually my favorite activity, but when I get really good deals, I love it. And this time I got some awesome deals. Jeans for Anna for about $5! Shorts for Baby next summer for $2!

We had a great time at the amusement park. My parents kept baby at the hotel, and the rest of us split up at the park. So D and I only had Jeremy and Jack because Anna went with my niece. We rode several of the kiddie rides which usually involved spinning around alot, which was about all I could handle. I don't think I can do the major roller coasters and other rides like I used to. I guess I'll find out when the kids are actually tall enough to ride those rides.

No comments: