I'm not very good at doing these things, but when I saw it on Melessa's blog, it brought back memories.
1. Who was your best friend?
Stephanie was my best friend throughout elementary school and middles school, but by high school, although we were still good friends, Maryl, Deana and John are the ones I would consider my best friends.
2. What sports did you play?
basketball by choice; track by force
3. What kind of car did you drive?
An awesome '79 black and gray Mustang with red and black interior
4. It’s Friday night, where were you?
Cruising Noble, hanging out in the bank parking lot and/or walking around the high school track
5. Were you a party animal?
6. Were you considered a flirt?
Not even remotely
7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
Band - small school so it was the only musical option
8. Were you a nerd?
I got good grades, but no one ever accused me of being a nerd or a suck up.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled?
Yeah - not
10. Can you sing the fight song?
No but if I had an alto sax, I could probably play it.
11. Who was your favorite teacher?
Bordelon the band director was cool and Park the history teacher/coach was entertaining
12. School mascot?
the mighty eagle
13. Did you go to Prom?
Yes -- with a date my junior year and with a group of friends my senior year
14. If you could go back and do it over, would you?
It wasn't bad but I'm all for enjoying the stage of life you're in and moving on.
15. What do you remember most about graduation?
Refusing to go to THE graduation party and getting my friends to go to the city for dinner and a movie (Pretty Woman)
16. Where were you on senior skip day?
We didn't have a skip day. I guess we should've just done it.
17. Did you have a job your senior year?
Just babysat. Worked at the state park swimming pool after graduation.
18. Where did you go most often for lunch?
19. Have you gained weight since then?
I'm the mother of four children -- of course I have.
20. What did you do after graduation?
21. When did you graduate?
22. Who was your Senior prom date?
The best friends ever!
23. Are you going / did you go to your 10 year reunion?
I helped organize it.
24. Who was your homeroom teacher?
We didn't have homerooms, but I remember having times to get help with work or attend pep rallies. These were activity periods and I remember being in Coleman's and Park's classrooms.
25. Who will repost this after you?