Thursday, July 31, 2008

My cousin and his wife, Megan, are expecting a baby in September. Anna and I were invited to the baby shower this weekend. However, Anna got a better offer -- a birthday party at the bowling alley. Her reaction?

"Tell Megan hi...and good luck!"

Out of the mouths of babes...

In other news, I am sooo close to buying a laptop. I have found one that seems to have everything I want and more, and it is a very reasonable price. While I have been researching this particular purchase for a while, I still didn't want to make a hasty purchase -- it wasn't a brand I had reviewed very often. Since this particular computer will be on sale a few more days and they have 3 or 4 in stock, I'm planning to return to the store to buy it either tomorrow or Saturday.

My two youngest are staying at the grandparents tonight, so because I miss my babies (it's very strange only having two self-sufficient children in the house):

No comments: