Saturday, July 12, 2008

Ever since Anna was a baby, D and I have said that kids are the best entertainment investment. I still believe that, but I do have moments like the last few days when I can't wait for school to start so I can let them entertain someone else. So to remind myself how blessed I am, I'll post a few pics.
These three chose (actually it wasn't a choice for Spencer) to observe their father launching fireworks rather than attempt to light a few themselves, unlike Jeremy who preferred to be in the middle of the pyrotechnic action. That's my boy!

We bought the sled in late winter so they haven't had a chance to use it as man intended. But they have still put it to good use.






It's chocolate and he is my son. 'Nuff said.





How could a camp be any better? Climbing a rock wall, gun range and archery.






Anna has quite a collection of trophies/medals after three years of playing soccer. We'll see how big the collection gets as the competition gets tougher. Either the level of competition will get to her or the running. She loves playing defender because she doesn't have to run as much -- very smart girl.

The day will soon come when Jack won't have to climb onto something to be taller than me.

No comments: