Friday, September 28, 2007

It is going to be a very long day, but I'm going to take a couple of minutes for myself. The three oldest kids all got sick Monday night, but while Anna and Jack have recovered easily, Jeremy's bug is still hanging around. At 11:30 last night, Don was shampooing the carpet in the living room, down the hallway and into our room. While I was gathering up many disgusting towels and trying to convince Jeremy that sneezing and throwing up are not necessarily connected. He was not easily convinced.

While neither Don nor I has gotten a full-blown case of whatever the kids had/have, our mothers managed to get it after only a brief time in our house. I wish I could've avoided exposing them to the germs, but I had to go to Tulsa Tuesday and conduct the same meeting in Edmond on Wednesday. It has been a miserable week, so there has been very little time or energy for posting. I haven't even managed to check other blogs.

And now my time is up. Back to cleaning the house...

No comments: