Monday, September 10, 2007

One more night and order will be restored -- well, at least Anna will have her bed back. It has been a nice visit with my BIL, SIL and four nephews. The boys have been relatively well behaved. Their youngest and Jack are the same age, so they really hit it off.

D, his sister, brother and SIL took all the kids to Turner Falls Sunday afternoon while Baby and I enjoyed a quiet house. Baby finally took some decent naps, and I was able to fit in a nap around my efforts to clean up the house.

As we've gotten older, I think we have all mellowed. Personally, I believe D and I have always been pretty mellow, but it helps that we are all even more relaxed with so many kids around. I'm glad they were able to come, and I hope they enjoyed their visit. Now I'm ready to get back to the usual schedule...

No comments: