Sunday, September 16, 2007

I have Internet access for the time being, but I have lost everything else. Christmas list, resume, Web site favorites. It's very depressing. I have also been unable to connect to my work's remote desktop, and that is driving me crazy. Yes, I wanted a new computer, preferrably a laptop, but I wanted it on my terms. I wanted to be able to transfer all the stuff I want to keep, but that is not possible now. Let's just hope the computer will boot up properly tomorrow.

In other news, Anna had her first soccer game. The first three-fourths of the game was very bleak. We trailed 3-0 most of the first half, and then in the last 5-10 minutes of the game when we were down 4-2, our girls finally got the hang of it. We are playing on a bigger field with a couple of boxes around the goal and a goalie who can use her hands. Our team finally figured out that they can keep going inside those boxes to kick the ball. Our last two scores were back-to-back goals made by probably our best player. It was very exciting. Anna isn't playing goalie but defender and that's fine with me. We just need to get her to be a little more aggressive and used to running.

Nothing else to really report since this computer issue has cleared most things from my mind.

No comments: