Friday, November 28, 2008

It has been a crazy, exhausting, fun week. My SIL and some of her kids are staying with us, and all of the kids -- except the teenagers -- have been on the go from dawn until WAY after their usual bedtime. Spencer couldn't even be bothered with a nap today.

One amazing event occurred this week -- I saw TWO movies in ONE day!! In the afternoon, we took most of the kids to see Madagascar 2, which was cute. Then after dinner I took the three oldest girls to see Twilight. I haven't read the book -- I'll probably try to now -- but I still really enjoyed it. It was definitely a different kind of love story. I enjoy having older nieces that I can actually have a conversation with and take to the movies. If I liked to shop, I'd probably take them to the mall. But that would be insane right now.

Tomorrow is Jeremy's 8th birthday. He gets to spend it at a farm in the morning and Incredible Pizza for lunch. After that, we're going to be spending time with my extended family. I'm sure he'll get plenty of attention.

No comments: