Friday, June 27, 2008

These Apple Dumplings are amazing!! Thank you so very much for sharing, Kristin -- and Pioneer Woman.

I had an ambitious idea this week. I've been trying to avoid any major commitments since I had such a rough first half of the year, which culminated in a near transfusion. However, I have been feeling the urge to work on a book again. A few years ago I thought about trying NaNoWriMo, National Novel Writing Month, but it's in November. Since I usually have a few major meetings, plus my birthday as well as two of my children's, it's not a good month for me to take on other projects. Anyway, I had the bright idea of declaring July my novel writing month. So starting Monday, I'm going to try to crank out a few written pages.

I may need more of those Apple Dumplings to get me through.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So how'd the writing go yesterday?

Dayna said...

Yeah, that hasn't really happened yet. :) Self discipline -- it's a hard thing for me.