Friday, December 14, 2007

I took Anna and Jeremy to their first concert last night. Our church was hosting Phillips, Craig & Dean, a Christian group. Their harmony is amazing!

The kids said they enjoyed it. However, I don't think Jeremy still understands the concept of a concert -- or at least this kind of concert. He wanted them to sing a specific song, but 1) it's not one of their songs and 2) they weren't taking requests.

One of the highlights of the evening was when the group sang a song the kids knew from one of their praise CDs. They were both singing along. Jeremy was standing on the pew with his arms around my neck so I could obviously hear him very well in the loud sanctuary. That sweet boy was singing as loud as he could and was not worried about being in tune at all! It was actually a beautiful sound.

The invited all the kids on stage for a couple of songs. I took pictures, but the USB port on my old computer is in back and I don't have the energy right now to reach it to download the pictures. Maybe another time.

I'm off to the mall and other stores today before the Snow Storm 2007 hits! This storm is not to be confused with Ice Storm 2007 which blew in last Sunday. Hopefully the blizzard will hold off until we get home from watching Alvin and the Chipmunks.

No comments: