Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Day Three

Now two schools plus other housing additions are without power so no school again tomorrow. Fortunately, we have power. Unfortunately, we're over our snow day limit. Yippee.

We lost some big limbs off the tree in the front yard, but the only damage was a couple of Christmas bulbs that line the flower bed. I'm glad we were lazy and did not line the entire yard with lights.

Tomorrow we are getting out. We've gone to dinner the past two nights but have spent the entire day at home. However, today D picked up the kids and took them to mcD's for a couple of hours so I could get some work done.

Tomorrow we are going to take a trip to my office. That should be exciting for Anna since she doesn't get to go there often, and Jeremy hasn't been able to go as much since he's in school all day.

Hopefully, the madness will end after tomorrow. I should take the kids to do their Christmas shopping, but I don't even feel like braving a store with all four in tow. I usually have no problem going anywhere with all four, but after three days living in the Ice Age, I'm just not up to it.

No comments: