Thursday, December 6, 2007

I may not look like a happy person today because this head cold is wearing me out, but I'm doing a happy dance on the inside. My insurance and my wonderful pharmacist refilled my migraine medication, and rather than paying $230 for the miracle drug, I got it for $25. It's a beautiful day!

I also sent off my order for Christmas cards (I'll post the picture of the kids later), and I finished the photo book of our family trip to Branson. I sent off that order as well, and standard shipping was free! Again, it's a beautiful day!

Also, my awesome friend Penny hooked my up with tickets to an OU men's basketball game, so I can finally take Jeremy. Evidently I promised him a while back that I would take him to a game. It's not a big sacrifice for me since I love basketball. Hopefully, this game will be just what I need to get on board with the new coach. I haven't followed the team very well because he's not a very charismatic coach and there were a lot of new players last year. Honestly, it had nothing to do with their lack of wins. I'm not a fair-weather OU basketball fan. So once again, it's a beautiful day!

Of course, it's not even lunch time yet, but I think those are enough positives to make up for any negatives.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, where'd you get your photo Christmas cards? Some I found online were crazy expensive.

Second question - and this is more opinion. Do you think it'd be weird/tacky for us to put a wedding photo on our card?