Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Today I mailed off nearly 400 letters and delivered files for two different projects to two different printers. Maybe those shingles won't come back after all.

Now I have the next two days to fret (althought I'm not sure I've ever fretted) over parent-teacher conferences. One of the conferences should be pretty low-key. We will be sharing some concerns in the other. When I say "we" I actually mean D. He has been blessed with the ability to handle conflict calmly and rationally, so I'm going to be leaving it up to him to explain our issues. Hopefully, this will all be a non-issue and I will have a good report on Friday. Say a prayer and keep your fingers cross because the stress is making me a little ill. Thank goodness I'm so busy at work.

No comments: