Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Hoping to make sense

I'm in a constant state of exhaustion, so I'm not sure I'm always making sense. With four kids, the youngest being three months old, and a part-time job, I don't get much rest. An uninterrupted night's sleep? I haven't experienced one of those in months.Tonight I decided to finally take the time to start this blog. I've thought about it for a couple of years, but I've never taken the time to do something about it. I don't really have the time now, but I'm going to try to make myself take a timeout and blog. I'm a basketball fan so the sport served as my inspiration for the title of this blog. In the midst of my busy days -- either work, kids, husband or house -- I hope to take a timeout and compose a coherent thought. I'm not sure what I will write about. One day it might be the family, the next it might be the latest current event, and I'll probably throw in my two cents about basketball or football.I'm not promising I'll always make sense, but I'll try to at least use correct grammar (but I'm not promising I won't get who and whom mixed up from time to time).

No comments: