Monday, March 30, 2009

I am a night person. I've never been a morning person. One of the biggest mistakes I've ever made was enrolling in 8:30 classes my first year of college. Not a good idea.

Once I graduated from college and started on the career path, I adjusted to go to sleep by at least 11 p.m. and getting up around 6:30 a.m. However, since I've been working part time for the past few years, I have reverted back to a night owl. On my days off, it takes me most of the morning to start functioning and even though I could spend the entire day focusing on cleaning the house, I still find myself folding laundry and mopping floors at 10 p.m.

I am going to be in for a world of hurt when I return to full-time employment. Now off I go to finish folding laundry and if I'm still energetic I might tackle the kitchen floor.

No comments: